Sinful Colors Fall inspired mani

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
May 13, 2013

For this mani, I used two coats of Sinful Colors Cool Gray, Fig, Lavender, and Slate (in order). I stamped on the design with Ulta Metallic Quick Silver, Ulta Metallic Mania, and You Mix Cosmetics stamping plate C. Photos show one coat of top coat.


ritterbraten on May 14, 2013 at 1:31 AM said...

Great manicure, I love the colours combination!! :)

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... on May 14, 2013 at 3:45 AM said...

The stamping is perfect!

tina on May 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM said...

great manicure

Delphi Michaels on May 15, 2013 at 3:25 AM said...

Really, really gorgeous. I'm always glad to see Sinful Nails featured because I own so many and am not so good at combining them for a skittle as you did so beautifully here.

Elektra King on May 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM said...

Really sophisticated combination of colors! I like Sinful Colors Lavender!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)


I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates